subtitle

A day in the life of a Fort Worth missionary. . . as posted by his parents

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Face to Face 12-9-13

Dear Mom and Dad,
I will be leaving for the mission office in a little bit for my exit interview and just wanted to write real quick.
We got a major ice storm here and had to park all mission cars for three days we are all safe and doing great. I love y'all and will see you soon.
3 John 1:13-14
13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto thee: 14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face. Peace be to thee.
Love Elder Shoemaker

LATER THAT DAY...


Just got back from my interview we traveled safe and I wanted to answer a couple questions. I have funds to take care of incidentals and Yes I would love to have a home cooked meal! 


Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment