subtitle

A day in the life of a Fort Worth missionary. . . as posted by his parents

Monday, February 18, 2013

An Itty Bitty Letter -Means He Must be Workin' Hard


Sorry for today as I have only about 15 minutes in the library and the computers are very slow.
Anyway, this week was amazing.  We had stake conference and it was a broadcast from Salt Lake,  Elder Eyring and Richard G. Scott spoke and it focused a lot on the topics of virtue and valuing womanhood.
I got the package and it was perfect.  I always try to make biscuits and gravy for my companions before transfers so that was perfect even though it wont be home made. Elder Davis goes home this week and my new companion is Elder Hansen.  I will be more on top of getting a picture with him soon. The work has been going super awesome and we are teaching more each week. I hope y'all have a wonderful week and I will make sure to have more time this next week.
Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment