subtitle

A day in the life of a Fort Worth missionary. . . as posted by his parents

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Post Mother's Day Letter - May 13, 2013

Dear Dad and Mom family and friends,
 
It was so great being able to talk yesterday. I am very excited for the Smith family and the amazing opportunity that Logan was able to have to baptize his father. That and other news about families having children, youth going on missions and new callings always bring so much spiritual joy into my life.
 
President Sagers asked me in my interview to write down what I want to accomplish between now and the end of my mission. I will make sure to send y'all that list when I have it completed. I know that setting goals like that will help me to remained focused and endure to the end. Thanks dad. Also thank you for the scriptures every week and I am truly grateful for my mother and how she has blessed my life so much.
 
Good luck with the moving stuff and I will make sure to keep you all in my prayers.
 
Love,
Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment