subtitle

A day in the life of a Fort Worth missionary. . . as posted by his parents

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Share the Gospel - May 27th, 2013

Dear Mom and Dad,
 
Wow it is really happening! I am excited and it is so great that you have been able to already do some service at the rental home. One thing that has been on my mind it what a wonderful opportunity it would be to share the gospel with the owner of the home. You can let her know that y'all want to share something wonderful with her since she has been sharing something with us. I know it is a very busy time but I know that the gospel is the greatest gift that we can share with anyone.
 
Elder Russell and I have had a great week. We have made some major goals that have really helped us to stretch and stretch. It has been so great to see our enthusiasm for the work to grow bigger and bigger through our trials and blessings. 
 
I love you all so much and i will definitely keep my family in my prayers. Good luck in getting the final touches of the move done and also with the trampoline ha ha.
 
Moroni 7:11 I know that as we are devoted servants of Christ we can put of all ways that benefit satans purposes.
 
Love, Elder Nathaniel Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment