subtitle

A day in the life of a Fort Worth missionary. . . as posted by his parents

Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013 -

Dear Mom and Dad,
 
It sounds like there are a lot of changes happening at home because of the move. I did not think of all the little things that are happening such as the paper routes and little things like speaker wires. It sound like the house is going up very well and that there are so many choice to customize the home to our liking. 

I did get to see the new video and it was so amazing.  I am grateful for all the things that can be learned in the temple. I am planning to go every week when I get back. I love the temple when it is so close you need to take advantage of it.
 
This last week was so amazing. Bro Rongey called us and asked if he could set a date for their baptism. The whole family is getting baptized this saturday and they are getting interviewed tonight in preparation.
 
Elder Young is my new companion. I will fill you in more next week. the guy on the computer in front of me is watching inappropriate videos and I don't want to be around that.  I know that is what you would want me to do. 

Thank y'all for caring so much for me so much.
 
Love Elder Shoemaker

No comments:

Post a Comment